Crafters Yarn

Crafters Yarn
spun yarn

Monday, August 1, 2011

sewing day

We had a great Saturday sewing at Dena's church.  They have great long table and wonderful lighting for sewing.  Lyn showed us how to do the "impossible" by making and quilting a quilt in pieces but making it look like it was all done at once.  I have already started one.  April has also done the impossible and spun up some of her dye soppers so fine that she Navajo plyed it and it is still almost lace weight weight yarn.  We are considering expelling her from our club!!  :-)  Some of these meetings are kind of spur of the minute deals but if any of you would like to be notified when we are doing something extra like these please let me know.

Written by Judy

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be nice to give a notice so I could try to come to the events. I also vote we keep April who knows when we might need to know how to sping a Navajo ply ( whatever that is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree about keeping April. I also agree with Anita that we should post so people have an option to go if they want to and it fits in their schedule.

    ReplyDelete